Monday, October 6, 2008

Allrecipes

I love allrecipes.com. They are definitely my go-to source when I have a dish or ingredient in mind but don't already have a recipe (or a recipe that I love.) There's a recipe (or 100) for just about anything you can think of and great reviews too. You can change the servings on a recipe and it will re-calculate ingredients for you (just beware of ingredients like eggs, which if it calls for only one in the original it does not split), and membership is free if you'd like to have your own "recipe box" on their site.

Recent finds:

--Filet Mignon with Rich Balsamic Glaze (awesome with pork chops too)
--Carmelized Brussels Sprouts with Pistachios (I used almonds)
--Quick and Easy Doughnuts (so good with apple cider)

I'll try to get these linked soon, but until then you can just search for that at allrecipes.

No comments: